New Patient Information
Thank you for entrusting Center Dental Office as your Oral Health Care Provider! We are always welcoming new patients of all ages.
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact us by calling 860-523-4239 or completing an online appointment request.
What to Expect during your First Visit
Click Here to view our what to expect at your first visit video.
As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”.
The initial examination with your dental provider may take from 60 to 90 minutes based on your unique needs. More complex cases may require molds of your teeth, a followup visit to further discuss your customized treatment options or followup with the dental hygienist for hygiene therapy (cleaning of teeth).
At the initial examination, we will take the time to review your medical history as this can impact your dental health. We will provide you with a comprehensive examination which includes checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, perform an oral cancer screening, TMD screening and take x-rays as needed.* Your dentist will then provide you with a customized treatment plan based on your individual needs. Our goal is to help you achieve your optimal dental health.
The following will supply us with the information that we need to provide you with the care that you deserve:
· Dental Insurance information including the name and birthdate of insured, insured employer, insurance carrier, group number, and member ID.
· The name of your PCP (Primary Care Physician) and any specialists you see or have seen (cardiac, behavioral health, orthopedic surgeon etc.), date of your last visits, address, telephone/fax numbers.
· List of your current medical conditions (recent surgeries especially heart, joint replacement surgery, rods/pin placement), premedication history, allergies.
· List of current medications including vitamins/supplements
· Xrays from your previous dental provider. *If you have had recent x-rays taken recently, please be sure to have them sent to the office prior to your scheduled dental visit. This will give your dental provider a background of your dental history. Please contact our office or call (860) 523-4239 for further assistance or questions.
· Referral source (website, insurance, friend or family member, existing patient, other)
Please visit our Patient Forms to print and download our new patient packet.
We ask that you please fill out these forms to prior to your initial visit. You may either mail/fax them to us prior to your appointment or bring them in on the day of your appointment. This will help to expedite the check in process.
We look forward to meeting you! Please contact our office if you have any questions at all.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
We feel that our patient’s time is valuable. When your appointment is made, a room is reserved, your records are prepared and special instruments are readied for your visits. Except for emergency treatment, you can except us to be prompt. We, of course, would appreciate the same courtesy from you. Appointment reminders are provided 4 days prior to your visit with a phone call, text message and/or email. If you need to reschedule, please contact us 48 hours prior to your visit so that we can afford the treatment time to another patient. Missed, untimely appointment cancellations or same day cancellations are subject to a charge on your account.
Educational Dental Videos
Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of dental videos which we hope you will find interesting and informative. We have grouped the videos into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
Click Here to view our series of educational dental videos to learn more!
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, Visa/MasterCard or Care Credit. Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. Feel free to contact our office if your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work and you want to discuss financial arrangements.
Please contact our office for Insurance details. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here to view some of the most frequently asked questions patients have about dentistry and oral health issues.
Interesting Dental Websites
In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information. Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we provide a selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. To view these visit our Links Page or Click Here